As I mentioned in the Meteor Shower NOTD post I had purchased two other polishes from the China Glaze glitter collection. I basically got the ones I really wanted first, maybe I’ll get some more later. With 50 new polishes coming out in the same collection it is easy to feel overwhelmed I found 🙂
1st polish pictured is Atlantis, a sea green base with blue and greeen polish. It is noce, but I would not wear it on my own. Would benefit from a blue/green base color, check out A Stroke of Colors swatch of the polish layered over ChG Adore.
2nd polish is Cosmic, black base with multicolored glitter. The glitter in this one was more sparsly than in the others I tried, and some of the silver glitter had attached it self to the side of the bottle and was not mixing with the polish. It is the one out of the three that I like the least, for no particular reason other than it didn”t kick my favorite black glitter polish ass – Sephora by OPI Never Enough Shoes!
The pictures you see here are only swatches, three coats of both but without base and top coat. Because of this the glitter was easily removed, wich is more than I can say for the removal of Meteor Shower – am bying felt before I wear any other glitter polish!
Pictures are taken indoor with fluorescent light, and am a bit blurry. Sorry about that, but the daylight is short and we are not blessed with a lot of sunshine at the moment…
- Bling Dynasty – A char-”ming” gold that shimmers and glimmers
- Red My Fortune Cookie – And this rich red is in my future
- Hot & Spicy – A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
- Dim Sum Plum – A berry delectable delicacy
- Jade is the New Black – The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
- Suzi Says Feng Shui – A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find – But you’ve found it- in this zesty red-orange!
- Lucky Lucky Lavender – Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry – A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
- Panda-monium Pink – Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
- Pearl of Wisdom – Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
- Chop-sticking to My Story – I mean it- ”pick up” this warm caramel shade
Just had to share this with you all. For the first time in some time I’m excited about an OPI collection – it’s not all reds! Just at a glance I want at least 7 of them – and thats before any swatches. Collection will be out in winter 2010.
Picture and information is from P’ssion, a great Swedish beauty blogger
Back by popular demand! The original collection came out many years ago and the original polishes are very hard to find. ChG have listened to their customers plees and am bringing it back. It will be out spring 2010 and I’m guessing all my fellow nailblogger will be hunting it down and e-tailers will sell out quickly…
Colors from left to right:
Ruby Pumps – jelly (core color and part of the christmas collection 08 and 09)
Cowardly Lyin’ – frost
The Ten Man – frost
Dorothy Who – jelly
C-C-Courage – frost
Good Witch – frost