I love this! It is one of my favorite polishes of all time and I now have the matching earrings They are made with the polish (how I have no idea!) and is bought from the lovely Tracey of GingerKittyDesigns. You can find her store on Etsy.
Now onto why I love this. Blue is my favorite color and paired with the gorgeous glitter – the silver glitter layered in the blue polish gives it a depth. It is semi-smooth and with another topcoat it might have been even more shiny, and with better application it could’ve been perfect.
Coats: 2 Orly Armor, 3 coats SSN and 1 Nubar Diamont.
- Bling Dynasty – A char-”ming” gold that shimmers and glimmers
- Red My Fortune Cookie – And this rich red is in my future
- Hot & Spicy – A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
- Dim Sum Plum – A berry delectable delicacy
- Jade is the New Black – The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
- Suzi Says Feng Shui – A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find – But you’ve found it- in this zesty red-orange!
- Lucky Lucky Lavender – Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry – A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
- Panda-monium Pink – Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
- Pearl of Wisdom – Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
- Chop-sticking to My Story – I mean it- ”pick up” this warm caramel shade
Just had to share this with you all. For the first time in some time I’m excited about an OPI collection – it’s not all reds! Just at a glance I want at least 7 of them – and thats before any swatches. Collection will be out in winter 2010.
Picture and information is from P’ssion, a great Swedish beauty blogger
Just updated the blog with a new page called Top 20. It has some pictures, and my project now is to update it with pictures of all 20. Enjoy
My camera is back! Turns out my husband didn’t do a great job when he was searching for it and found it a pocket of his jacket yesterday. Next time I’m looking for it myself, not relying on others!
Any how, moving on. On the camera I found my NOTD of one of my new favorites, CC Wild at Heart. What a great polish! The pictures you see is 1 coat (I know!!) and it is perfection. It is the same great holo we’ve gotten used to from CC, but million times better than Fashion Addict (the light purple holo). It goes straight into my Top 20!
Coats: 2 Orly Armor, 1 Wild at Heart and 1 Nubar Diamont.
Second is Sinful Fiji. Pictures are not exactly accurat, hard polish to photograph – especially as sunlight and even daylight are scarce here at the moment. It is less foily and more purple in real life. It was only ok, very similar to OPI You Ottaware Purple in formula (thin) and opacity (not great). It also didn’t dry very well, the marks are from me putting on tousers about 3 hours after applying – still not dry! The tipwear is from shopping at Ikea…
Coats: 2 Orly Armor, 4 Fiji and 1 Nubar Diamont.
First package I got was my order from 8ty8. Have ordered from them the last couple of times and am very pleased with this company.
3 China Glaze glitters, 3 OPI Holiday, ORLY Nail Rescue, CND Cuticle Eraser
OPIs: Holiday Glow, Merry Midnight, Sapphire in the Snow
China Glaze glitters: Cosmic, Atlantis, Meteor Shower
My awesome swaps with to lovely girls I got my first Zoya (Harley, left) and a super lemming of mine, OPI Abalone Shell! This will be my next NOTD, check out later for pics.
So after some days away I was ready to post and raring to go. Only to find that my camera has gone missing… I have no idea where it is, and neither does dear husband who had his hands on it last. So no new NOTD just yet, need to take out the other camera and start the nail painting. Got some new polishes I want to show you as well, been some great weeks with lot’s of new pretties arriving in the post